01 Sep Chronicle Counsel
Five tips for Event Success
If you’ve recently subscribed to our mailing list, you would have received the TEN ways to make an event a success… here’s a snapshot from that list.
5. Set the date – Make sure there are no diary clashes with similar events. There’s no need to scourer the internet, simply register on Central Coast Chronicle and add your event (either tentatively or confirmed) and you’re on your way!
4. Testing 1,2,3 – Check your audiovisual equipment well in advance. There’s nothing worse than a microphone that doesn’t work or a screen that’s displaying the wrong vision.
3. Goody-bags – Do you really need goody-bags? Sure they’re great to receive, however, they take a long time to fill and you don’t want them stuffed with “filler”. Make the contents relevant, if you must have a goody-bag
2. Guests – Keep it relevant to your event, don’t invite everyone; even if you have a limitless budget (lucky you!), you want a synergy between your guests!
1. Thank you – Make sure you send thank you notes to everyone after the event, those who helped, and those who attended. It’ll go a long way to making your next event more successful than the one you’ve just finished!
If you haven’t subscribed to our mailing list yet, you can join here.
We promise not to inundate you with pointless e-mails (because we hate those sorts of emails too!) and you can unsubscribe at any time.